Miyerkules, Hulyo 25, 2012

Hi there! I'm Faye and welcome to my webpage. I made this page as a task for Kingston Writing, which is an English as a 2nd Language and Web Design program. If you'd like to hire me, fill up the contact form found on this website. Below is my personal Curriculum vitae, and some examples of websites and web content I made perversely.

Certifications
Graduated with distinction from Shaw University
11 years of article marketing experience (in particular intended for Internet based viewers)
6 years of website design experience.
Committed, team player professional with a taste for details.

Work Experience.
Kingston Writing,2007 - Present
General Manager
In charge of setting up a international team of internet writers to match a complex list of growth objectives and goals.
- Make cutting edge records for output, growing production by 18% around the world
- Accurately controlled ongoing logs of task distribution
- Supervised QA for international creation over a large team of internet writers

Self Employed Web Designer
2009-Present

Additional Skills
Proficient in Hindustani
Outstanding competence utilizing various choice of office software

Samples of my English writing work:

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento